Crush on CHBB

Thursday, February 7, 2013

SAIGON: A Double Gun Dealer Novella by Rue Volley


My review for: SAIGON (Double Gun Dealer Novella) by Rue Volley
My rating: 5 out of 5 stars
Shanna Roberson

I know I say this every time I review one of Rue Volley’s books but wow. Her incredible talent to give the steamiest reads mind-blowing plots is nothing short of extraordinaire.

In the final book in the Double Gun Dealer series, we find out how Saigon became the hunter he was in book one. Another soul barely scraping by with gifts he can’t explain or truly explore. He is sleeping in a sense, waiting for her to wake him up.

Without giving away spoilers to the ending and boy was it a doozy, we are taken back to the beginning to the start of these hunters’ existence. And what a hell of a ride this series turned out to be. With all of our nagging questions answered, I have to say this is my favorite book of the series. Bravo, Rue! Bravo!

Words can’t come close to how much I adore this series! What a heart pumping, jaw dropping journey she took us on and I can’t wait to see what else she comes up with in the future! I’ll be waiting impatiently for the next amazing series she comes up with!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment