Crush on CHBB

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Kallos by Khelsey Jackson



My review for: Kallos by Khelsey Jackson
My rating: 5 out of 5 stars
Shanna Roberson

 
Wow. Just wow. I couldn’t put this book down! Khelsey Jackson’s unique approach to Greek mythology had me craving more long after I finished it.

Kallos is a meek 16 year old girl just trying to fit in. She isn’t sure of her place in this world until she meets two brothers, Sean and Ian Hunter. And the pain starts, a blinding, soul ripping pain that threats her very existence. With ancient family secrets coming into play, Kallos is thrust into a destiny she isn’t sure she can fulfill. And with two soul mates, vying for her affection and a very painful deification, how will she choose when each has a part of her heart?

I loved Kallos! The story its self  is fast paced and impossible to put down. This is my first time reading Khelsey Jackson, but it won’t be the last! I found myself wanting to read the two prequels to this series throughout Kallos and they are next on my list. Khelsey Jackson’s ability to create wicked chemistry between the characters without pushing the boundaries of YA is a talent in and of itself. Well thought out characters and swoon worthy boys mixing with an incredible heroine; just an amazing series and ending! She definitely leaves you begging for more. Can’t wait to continue Kallos’ journey…(hint, hint)
 

1 comment: