Crush on CHBB

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Switch by Rue Volley


My review for: Switch by Rue Volley
My rating: 5 out of 5 stars
Shanna Roberson

Wow. Rue Volley has done it again! I am always surprised at her ability to write these fascinating storylines with just the right amount of fiery naughtiness. And whoa, was Switch all kinds of hot!!

Chloe watched her ex-boyfriend die right there in front of her. Nothing could have changed the whys or the hows. It was what it was. And it changed her whole outlook on life and death.

With her intimacy issues aside, Chloe is your average coasting through life college student. With a deeply rooted fascination with the paranormal after what happened with Daniel, she is coaxed into a ‘reality ghost hunt’ by her girlfriend Brooklyn and friend Taylor. But nothing could have prepared her for the absolute change in herself when all was said and done.

Rue Volley takes us on an extremely hot journey into the unknown and I can’t stress enough how brilliantly twisted this tale turned out to be!! Rue has become my go to author when I want spicy and equally intriguing stories! Can’t wait to see what she comes up with next!
 
 


1 comment: