Crush on CHBB

Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Witch's Handbook of Kisses and Curses by Molly Harper

 

A Witch's Handbook of Kisses and Curses by Molly Harper
Genre: Humorous Paranormal
Series: Half Moon Hollow #3
Release Date: May 28th 2013
 
 
Blurb taken from Goodreads:
 
 
Nola Leary would have been content to stay in Kilcairy, Ireland, healing villagers at her family’s clinic with a mix of magic and modern medicine. But a series of ill-timed omens and a deathbed promise to her grandmother have sent her on a quest to Half-Moon Hollow, Kentucky, to secure her family’s magical potency for the next generation. Her supernatural task? To unearth four artifacts hidden by her grandfather before a rival magical family beats her to it.

Complication One: Her grandfather was Mr. Wainwright and the artifacts are lost somewhere in what is now Jane Jameson's book shop.
 
Complication Two: her new neighbor, Jed Trudeau, who keeps turning up half naked at the strangest times, a distraction Nola doesn't need. And teaming up with a real-life Adonis is as dangerous as it sounds, especially when he’s got the face of an angel and the abs of a washboard—can Nola complete her mission before falling completely under his spell?
 
 

My review for: A Witch's Handbook of Kisses & Curses by Molly Harper
My rating: 5 out of 5 stars
Shanna Roberson
 

Before I begin this review, let me say that Molly Harper is my go to writer when I really need a smile and a chuckle. Her snarky sense of humor is one of a kind and it gets me every time.
 
A Witch's Handbook of Kisses & Curses is no exception. It is a heartfelt, feel good paranormal romance that had me giggling to the end. With many twists and turns, it was one I had to force myself to put down but that is no surprise to me. I devour all of Molly’s books, normally in one sitting if pesky things like dinner or sleep aren’t getting in the way.  
 
In true Half Moon Hollow fashion, not everyone is what they seem. And when you get a witch, some very snarky vampires, a centuries old supernatural feud and mix them up in the Hollow? You get a very addictive, feel good read that is impossible to put down!
 
Molly Harper never disappoints and I hope to see more of Nola and Jed in the future! I just adore Jane and the gang and this is one universe I will never get enough of. If you haven't read this author, you are missing out on one of the best Paranormal Romance writers out there.
 
Here is Molly Harper's Links:
 
 
 



 
 
 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Molly for being on the blog....love the post! It looks great! Was a joy to read!

    ReplyDelete