Crush on CHBB

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Patagonia: City of Ghosts by Rue Volley & Madison Daniel

 
My review for: Patagonia: City of Ghosts by Rue Volley & Madison Daniel
My rating: 5 out of 5 stars
Shanna Roberson
 
 Forgive me…I need a moment to gather myself. Before I start this review, let me say I am a hardcore Sci-Fi geek. From shows like Battlestar Galactica to books like Ender’s Game by  Orson Scott Card. Patagonia is right up there with the best of them.
 
Imagine living your life in an endless hellish world and fighting to survive every day just to wake up the next day and do it all again. This what Paige lives with every day since the Invaders’ took over earth. In just seven days, the world had changed and nothing would ever be the same.
 
Until a conformation with other rogues and enters Fin; a beautiful boy that was untouched by the unrelenting sun and dirt. With him, nothing will ever be the same again. With him, Paige realizes that her world is not what it seems.
 
I am in awe by the amazing chemistry between Rue Volley and Madison Daniel. Each author on their own are phenomenal artists but together, they are pure fire and nothing short of extraordinary.
 
From page one, I was pulled into this dystopia unlike any other. With a jaw-dropping ending that left me breathless, Patagonia is easily my new favorite Sci-Fi series and I can’t wait for the next installment. Just an amazing read. Be on the lookout for it on May 18th!
 
 
Stalker links for the authors:
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment