Crush on CHBB

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Elegantly Undead (Book One in Coffin Girls Series) By Aneesa Price

My review of Elegantly Undead (Coffin Girls #1) By Aneesa Price
Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
Carrie Perkins-Cunningham
 
I was gifted this book by the wonderful Aneesa for an honest review and I can't thank her enough!!

Coffin Girls is a fabulous beginning to what is going to be an excellent series and I can't recommend this book enough to anyone looking for a new read! I started this on Thursday night and finished Friday afternoon! It was so good I dreaded putting it away just so I could actually sleep!
...

Anais, one of the original Coffin Girls sent from France centuries ago, is a vampire on her own two feet. With the help of her four sisters, a handsome young wolf, and Miss Suzette- a voodoo mama who rules with a wooden spoon, she runs Pappilion Plantation, a gorgeous plantation in New Orleans that caters to party's and weddings to those looking for a magical memory. To her maker, Yves, she is the perfect woman- beautiful, submissive and the perfect hostess, but Anais and her sisters have secrets that not even the Vampire Council knows.

A gorgeous Prince of Witches, Connal is on a mission of his own, one that puts him in the sights of Anais, and a situation that he knows is far darker that he sees on the surface, but when the Goddess tells him he must agree to the Vampire- Witch union, he is unable to say no.

Secrets, kidnappings, powers that have hidden for centuries, evil Vampires and excruciatingly hot lust, make this book absolutely fabulous, and I am dying to know what happens next in a series that I wouldn't be surprised to make the New York Times list.

I give this book five stars and hope that everyone that reads this finds as much joy in the words as I have.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment