Crush on CHBB

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Ruby Blue (Ruby Blue #1) by Julie Cassar


My review for: Ruby Blue (Ruby Blue #1) by Julie Cassar
Anne Nelson

AMAZING!!!!! Highly recommend.

...
Firstly, thank you so much Author Julie Cassar from the *tip of my angel wingz* for “Gift”ing me your spectacular beautiful novel of “Ruby Blue”. I LOVE IT….

To follow is my fair and unbiased review

Ruby Blue is my introduction to Fey land, and I’m hooked… yep Ruby, Anya and Brennan reeled me in. YAY

What a delightful, fun and extremely well written adventure they all take…. It’s almost like I was right there along side Ruby and her friends, I could see Ruby down on her knees whispering to Anya and Brennan in the garden as I flew through the pages.

I have three other Fey/Fairy novels that will be devoured soon, just as fast as I can, plus two new ones soon to arrive!!!!

Note to self: Read in-between my other books.

I’m not going to summarize the story to much, because there are many awesome reviews doing that already. But I must say this… Julie Cassar is an extremely talented author who has captivated and snagged a new reader, introducing them to the magical, beautiful world of Fey. ME !!!

The Ruby Blue Series is a must read in my opinion… Cue the next book, Deja Blue here I come.

Ruby Blue Series
Ruby Blue
Deja Blue


Recommend: YA and up
Rating: 5/5 angel stars

Angel Anne Reviews
 

No comments:

Post a Comment