Crush on CHBB

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Kissed by a Vampire by Caridad Pineiro

My review for:  Kissed by a Vampire by Caridad Pinero
Rating: 4 out of 5 stars
Trudy Powders

This is the very first book by this author I have ever read. I enjoyed the story and the characters. The story follows vampire elder Stacia, she is a vampire ancient and Alex is a DEA agent when they meet the first time Alex is in trouble and Stacia helps him. Years later they meet again and a relationship develops. Alex is working on a dangerous case involving human slavery and Stacia knowing what it is like to be enslaved helps. I don’t want to write anymore in case of spoilers. I feel like there is still more to this story, I'm not sure if it is a series there were a few unanswered questions I as the reader had. I gave this book 4/5 *Adult*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment