Crush on CHBB

Monday, October 29, 2012

The Conduit (Book One in the Gryphon Series) by Stacey Rourke

My review for: The Conduit by Stacey Rourke
Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
Trudy Powders

 
What a wonderful debut novel. I enjoyed this book very much. The story is new and exciting. We learn of Celeste and her siblings, Gabe and Kendall. They are sent to live with their grandmother who is very feisty. Upon cutting herself on a statue Celeste and her siblings start changing, with the help of their guide they learn their family history and what the future holds for them. I found myself smiling at the relationship between the siblings and their grandma. They face an ancient danger and learn to work together. The sisters each find a love interest and one might not be all he seems. I give this story 5/5 the plot is new. I have never read anything like it.

Stacey Rourke Amazon Page

No comments:

Post a Comment