Crush on CHBB

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

AVA: A Double Gun Dealer Novella by Rue Volley


My review for: AVA by Rue Volley
My rating: 5 out of 5 stars
Shanna Roberson

Wow. Give me a second, I am still reeling. I didn’t think it was possible to love another series as much as I love Rue Volley’s Hunter’s Blood series but look here . . . Rue has done it again!

Ava is a smart-mouthed waitress in a dirty 'little hole in the wall' diner. Orphaned earlier on, she has always kept others at arm’s length. And she was content. Well, sort of. There was always something missing and not just the ability to dream. It was a deeper need and she didn’t know then but she was able have a crash course into what she really was and what’s been missing in her life.

And after an odd conversation with a deliciously hot stranger on her lunch break, she hadn’t a clue of how much her life was about to change. Enter Saigon, a dark and seductive specimen of a man and all hell breaks loose. Literally. And now Ava has a choice to make to accept her destiny and give in to her true nature or pretend this sexy stranger didn’t just kill a winged demon in front of her. Oh, not a chance.

Rue delivers an action-packed, fast paced journey with a sexy hero and an even sexier heroine. I haven’t fallen this hard for a fictional character since Hunter from her Hunter’s Blood Series. Ava’s crass tongue and quick wit won me over just as much as Sai’s seductive presence. AVA has it all. It will leave you breathless, toes curled and begging for more!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment