Crush on CHBB

Friday, January 11, 2013

Sirocco (Forest Magic #2) by Diane M. Haynes

Review for: Sirocco (Forest Magic #2) by Diane M. Haynes
Anne Nelson

I couldn‘t wait to read this book, and I purchased it pretty much as soon as it was released. Thanks so much Diane for the wonderful opportunity to read Sirocco. I finished it that same night and am now feeling well enough to sit at my computer to type up a quick review for it.

I loved Rift Healer, so I was anxious to get into this one. And to find out all the adventures with the twins is as exciting and hair pulling as it was with Rift Healer.

But the adventures must continue and that they did! Now I can't wait to see what they all get into next in the next book. I sure hope that it comes out soon.

Diane has definitely kept this amazing story captivating for all of to follow, with the way the storyline flows continuously. So smoothly as the characters develop and grow with the story.

Sirocco has taken first place for me with the immense, action packed adventures, keeping you turning the pages until you reach the end, then as you reach the end you realize that you are then going to have to wait for the next book to come out! At this point it’s not a good thing that I have read the book so fast.

Well done once again Diane for this amazing book. Now hurry up and feed us your faithful readers some more of this gripping story. PLEASE.

This is a definite read for anyone.

Recommend: YA and up
Rating: 5/5 angel stars
Angel Anne Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment