Crush on CHBB

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hot & Spicy: De La Cruz Saga by P.T. Macias



My review for: Hot & Spicy: De La Cruz Saga by P.T. Macias
My rating: 4 out of 5 stars
Trudy Powders

I have never read a book mixed with Spanish and English. I was proud of myself that I was able to read the story without going to the glossary at the back of the book.

This book follows the De La Cruz family. Jose Enrique needs a date for his family celebration, he chooses Jessica Cortez. Jose Enrique starts to have feelings for Jessica at first not knowing Jessica has loved him all along.

The story follows the family and the family business. All is going well until an enemy kidnaps members of the family. The family all bands together to get back the members, other loves happen. The danger is not over. I enjoyed this story.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment