Crush on CHBB

Monday, November 12, 2012

Turn Down The Heat - A Short Story Anthology by Wendy Steele

Review for: Turn Down The Heat - A Short Story Anthology by Wendy Steele
Anne Nelson

I’m going to do something different and try to blend the titles together, of course the 5 short stories in this collection are by no means connected, and not in order.

It all started with “The Search”, because I wanted to be married on day. To find “My friend, My Angel”… the one I could say “To Have and To Hold”, in hopes that one day I would have “A Baby of My Own”. But of course no one must know so, “Mum‘s the Word”…. Ssssh !!

Author Wendy Steele is a new author read for me, and what a awesome surprise that awaited me as I turned on my kindle to start the 2 collections that I had!!! *kicking myself* for not starting them sooner.

I absolutely loved “Turn down the Heat” with its fast paced reading of A Baby of my Own, The Search, To Have and To Hold, Mum’s the Word and My friend, My angel.

Wendy to me is a very talented author who gives a great detailed look into her characters that she has created for us in each book. Wendy crams each one with a very FULL story.

I look forward to reading much more in the future from Wendy!! Thank you so much for the wonderful opportunity to read and review this beautiful anthology..

I highly recommend this collection.

Recommend: YA and up
Rating: 4.5/5 angel stars
Angel Anne Reviews

Wendy Steele Amazon Page

No comments:

Post a Comment